Favorite Musical Groups
My green beauty journey began in my late 30's when I discovered how raw honey and coconut oil can actually bring life back to my dry, damaged hair.
From that day on, I was mentally opened to nature nourishing and healing my body and skin.
While exploring the power of nature and all it's healing properties, I learned that non toxic plant based makeup can be glamorous and beneficial.
1) I love discovering and exploring new things about myself and in life.
2) Dancing is my meditation. I can get lost in the music and, literally, dance the night away.
3) Yoga is my favorite physical and mental workout.
4) I enjoy expressing my creative freedom through many different forms of art.
MONIQUE'S BEAUTY TIPS
1. For dry skin, add a one drop of a thin oil, like moringa oil or jojoba oil to liquid foundation to keep skin moisturized and glowing all day.
2. To lock in moisture, spritz face with rosewater. Seal in moisture with your favorite facial oil.
3. For the minimalist, multi task your mascara by using it as an eyeliner.
4. To keep oily zones under control, dust mineral powder on oily spot before applying liquid foundation.
MONIQUE'S FAVORITE PRODUCTS