Recommended for: Those wanting longer temporary lashes
Features: cruelty-free, vegan, gluten-free
Size: one pair
A little faux never hurt anybody!
Sometimes beauty calls for longer lashes than we are able to create naturally or with mascara. For those times when a little extra flare is needed.
Please note: lash adhesive is NOT included.
Here are some tips to help you make the most of your new "stand by" lashes.
- Put glue on lashes for at least 15 seconds before you put it on
- Apply false lashes in a well-lit area
- Remove false lashes before sleeping to avoid eye irritation
- Make sure you put your eye makeup on before your eyelashes are glued down
- Apply a little mascara after the glue is dry.
- Apply individual lashes the same way as strips of lashes. When applying them, start in the outer corner and work your way in.
- Remove them with water on cotton pads. It is the quickest, easiest, and cheapest way.
- Thoroughly clean and store the false lashes if you plan to use them again. Use a q-tip and eye makeup remover to clean off any remaining adhesive, eyeliner, or mascara. Store lashes in the case they came in.
- Apply eyeliner to fill in any gaps for a more natural look.